This is one of those "accidental" good eats - a dish made with leftover ingredients turns out to be a champ!
- Vegetable oil, 1 TBS
- Chorizo sausage meat (casing removed), 1/4 lb
- Green onions (white part only), 2, diced
- Garlic, 2 cloves, minced
- Snow peas, 1/2 lb
- Soy sauce paste, 1 TBS (can be substituted with soy sauce if not available)
- Salt, to taste
- Heat wok over medium heat. Add oil to wok. When oil is hot, add chorizo sausage to pan and stir fry until mostly cooked.
- Add green onions and garlic to sausage and saute until fragrant.
- Add snow peas and then soy sauce paste to pan and stir-fry over high heat until snow peas are cooked but remain crisp. Season with salt to taste. Serve warm!